- Management and regulation of all town parks
- Planning and oversight of community activities
- Make recommendations to the Town Board regarding special events
- Orlando St Ball Field Request Form
- Post Park Pavilion Rental
- ALCOHOL USE Requirements
- Alcohol Liability Insurance Example
- Biddy Basketball Packet (Youth Basketball)
- 36 - 8' picnic tables
- Accommodates up to 250 people
- Kitchen with counter space, sink, refrigerator
- Covered barbecue area
- 10 - 6' picnic tables
- Accommodates up to 60 people
- Small barbecue area
- Charles Rider Park features our most popular boat launch with a concrete ramp and parking for 50 vehicles. View Map.
- Robert Post Park NO DOGS/ANIMALS ALLOWED (except service animals); offers picnic tables, charcoal BBQ stands along the water, playground, basketball court, soccer field, volleyball court, bocce courts, fishing platform, bathroom facilities and two pavilions. Post Park Information Letter. View Map.
- Orlando Street Ballpark features two softball/baseball fields, a basketball court, and ample parking.
- Jeanette Lane
- Esther Place
- Elmendorf Drive
- Sandy Road off Washington Avenue - This site has a kayak launch, parking, fishing platform and picnic tables on the Esopus Creek.
- End of Orlando Street - Access to the Esopus Creek is available by the Town of Ulster Ball fields.
- Charles Rider Park -Kayak hand launch for the Hudson River at the Town Park off of Ulster Landing Road. Parking, picnic tables, boat launch on site.
- Creek Locks Road - Parking and Rondout Creek access is available at the NYS Department of Environment Conservation site.
- Charles Rider Park -- Our most popular boat launch on the Hudson River. Concrete ramp, with parking for 50 cars and trailers. Boat Launch permits available from the Town Clerk's office, $10 daily or $75 annually.
- Creeklocks Road-- Located on Creeklocks Road, off of Route 213, 3/4 mile south of Eddyville. This is a gravel ramp on the Rondout Creek, with parking for 5 cars and trailers.
- Sandy Road -- Located off of Washington Ave (behind the Olympic Diner, just off of the Route 28/Thruway traffic circle). Car-top boat launch and fishing access on the Lower Esopus Creek.
- Wallkill Valley Rail Trail Park & Ride - Rockwell Lane and Route 32.
- Hudson River Brickyard Rail Trail - John Street, East Kingston.